What We Believe
- We believe in one God who is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- We believe God is the Creator of all things.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son and Savior of the world.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, who encourages, guides, comforts, and transforms in the way of Christ.
- We believe the Bible is the inspired written Word of God and the authoritative rule for all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that salvation comes by grace through the blood of Jesus Christ. It is offered to all persons, all of whom are created in the image of God.
- We believe the Bible clearly outlines the pattern to follow to receive Christ as Lord: To believe in Christ as God’s Son and Savior of the World, to repent of personal sin, to confess Christ publicly, and to be immersed in baptism.
- We believe that the church is the body and bride of Christ, was founded on the day of Pentecost, and consists of all Christians everywhere.
- We believe that death seals the eternal destiny of each person. The saved will be assigned eternal life; the unsaved will suffer eternal separation from God.